Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo-Only Cabin Camp–April 15-17, 2021

@Simone
Thanks, Simone! How are y’all doing? Up for a driveway jam?

4 Likes

@JKL
Everyone doing great, thanx! And yes, definitely up for a driveway jam! Text me the details & we’ll work something out :+1:t2::grin::notes:!

4 Likes

I had the same problem. It was in my cart and in when I hit pay the item was removed from my cart and shoes as sold out.

2 Likes

Well, I am one of the lucky ones!!:smiley:

3 Likes

I too goat in at 5pm and the three finger classes were sold out.
Maybe give the gold pick members a five minute head start?

3 Likes

PLEASE let me know if there are other camps opening up.
Thanks

2 Likes

I actually didn’t realize you had to pick from the three different classes. So I just hit add to cart and it took me about a minute to fill in my info (I should have made sure it was saved ahead of time). As soon as I hit complete order it said sold out so I went back and put it back in my cart again and made it through the process. Later that night I realized I purchased a claw hammer class. I was pretty bummed out because I was looking forward to learning from Alan and Katy. I’m keeping my spot though and maybe I can gain a little bit on three finger from Allen and Katy :grin:. FYI, I know absolutely nothing about claw hammer.

6 Likes

@bcaves We can sit in class & look clueless together. I too missed the memo about the 3 different options :joy: It will be entertaining no doubt!

4 Likes

I also hit the purchase and got the basic class and I was not aware of it. Anyway I bet it still gonna be great!!

3 Likes

You are gonna LOVE Dave and also clawhammer, and you will get time with the other instructors.

5 Likes

LOL - @BanjoBen are you aware that you could have an entire class of clawhammers that have no clue how to clawhammer?? :rofl:

4 Likes

Well, that’s kind of the point. Like literally–this class is for people who have never played clawhammer :wink:

8 Likes

:joy: @Buckeye we’re going to be pullin’ some nails!

3 Likes

If you plan to stay at 7 points and have not made your reservation, better do so. I made mine Thursday and only 7 sites open at that time.

2 Likes

Vester, we made reservations same day I got in the camp…staying there for almost 2 weeks…cant wait!!

Great, me too. Looking forward to it. We will be in site 1. Glad to get it. See u there.

1 Like

we got number 54. See ya at the camp!

1 Like

Stoked to have secured a spot at banjo camp. I considered the week before ,for guitar , but I hesitated and lost out. Didn’t realize the banjo only camp would sell out so quickly. So I was surprised when I learned it was sold out. Put name on email list for notification when back in stock. Twice I got hopes up only to be disappointed. Well, few weeks back I saw there was a spot open. I checked again when I got to work. Still available. So I jumped on it. Excited and nervous at same time. This is gonna be fun😁

5 Likes

Which track did you sign up for? I signed up for clawhammer—will be allowed a kitchen pass as long as I get a particular home renovation project done in time. :grinning:

3 Likes

Actually got in on three finger beginner banjo and I consider myself lucky. I like clawhammer , but trying to get a good start on Scruggs style banjo. Lots to learn! Loving it so far.

4 Likes