Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo-Only Cabin Camp–April 15-17, 2021

@bcaves We can sit in class & look clueless together. I too missed the memo about the 3 different options :joy: It will be entertaining no doubt!

4 Likes

I also hit the purchase and got the basic class and I was not aware of it. Anyway I bet it still gonna be great!!

3 Likes

You are gonna LOVE Dave and also clawhammer, and you will get time with the other instructors.

5 Likes

LOL - @BanjoBen are you aware that you could have an entire class of clawhammers that have no clue how to clawhammer?? :rofl:

4 Likes

Well, that’s kind of the point. Like literally–this class is for people who have never played clawhammer :wink:

8 Likes

:joy: @Buckeye we’re going to be pullin’ some nails!

3 Likes

If you plan to stay at 7 points and have not made your reservation, better do so. I made mine Thursday and only 7 sites open at that time.

2 Likes

Vester, we made reservations same day I got in the camp…staying there for almost 2 weeks…cant wait!!

Great, me too. Looking forward to it. We will be in site 1. Glad to get it. See u there.

1 Like

we got number 54. See ya at the camp!

1 Like

Stoked to have secured a spot at banjo camp. I considered the week before ,for guitar , but I hesitated and lost out. Didn’t realize the banjo only camp would sell out so quickly. So I was surprised when I learned it was sold out. Put name on email list for notification when back in stock. Twice I got hopes up only to be disappointed. Well, few weeks back I saw there was a spot open. I checked again when I got to work. Still available. So I jumped on it. Excited and nervous at same time. This is gonna be fun😁

5 Likes

Which track did you sign up for? I signed up for clawhammer—will be allowed a kitchen pass as long as I get a particular home renovation project done in time. :grinning:

3 Likes

Actually got in on three finger beginner banjo and I consider myself lucky. I like clawhammer , but trying to get a good start on Scruggs style banjo. Lots to learn! Loving it so far.

4 Likes

You’ll have a great time! It’s so much fun!

1 Like

I attended the virtual Suwannee banjo camp this weekend. Alan Munde was one of the instructors. What an INCREDIBLE teacher and fun guy! Those of us who are in his April workshop are in for a real treat.

7 Likes

Hey y’all, only one clawhammer spot left. Check out this video:

6 Likes

New strangs, ready to head to Mt. Juliet next week!! Enjoyed seeing all of the pics/videos of this week’s camp…

10 Likes

Looking forward to meeting ya!

3 Likes