Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo-Only Cabin Camp–April 15-17, 2021

Okay—I made it into the Banjo Only camp. Trying clawhammer this time. Never done clawhammer, but it’s fitting since my hands seem to keep forming into the perfect shape. So I’m thinking my advancing years are calling out for the new challenge! Thanks Ben (@BanjoBen), for inviting us back to your beautiful home!

10 Likes

ALRIGHT!!! I can’t wait!

4 Likes

Did it sell out in two minutes for basic?
Hit pay at 5:02 and said sold out.

3 Likes

By the way, Ben, my mom has been steadily improving. Can’t express how much your prayers and support meant to us this past summer. Take care.

6 Likes

It sure did, I’m sorry! Both bluegrass banjo classes sold out in 2 minutes, there are a couple clawhammer spots left. But don’t despair, as we closer to the camp dates I may add another or there can be cancellations.

2 Likes

If someone cancels are we automatically on the wait list?

3 Likes

Ben, I am lucky enough to snap a spot for 2021 camps. We were looking to reserve an RV spot close to you and we found Seven Points campground…Is that closest to you or do you have a recommendation…Cedar Creek doesn’t open up till the weekend of the 15th of April

5 Likes

You’ll want to click on the red “notify me when available” button and you’ll be notified, yes!

3 Likes

Seven Points is about 1 mile down the road from me!

4 Likes

Very frustrating for old computer stupid person​:joy::joy::cry::cry:

3 Likes

PERFECT!..I just now saw where there were three different levels of banjo and in my hurry up mode, not even sure which one I got!..

3 Likes

@pickers-wedge
You will love Seven Points campground, we stayed there for the october camp and it was a beautiful rustic site, right on the lake. We even had several deer IN our campsite!

4 Likes

@JKL
That’s awesome! Happy to hear your going back to camp, and for clawhammer this time! Cool!
Great news to hear your Mom’s steadily improving!

4 Likes

@Simone
Thanks, Simone! How are y’all doing? Up for a driveway jam?

4 Likes

@JKL
Everyone doing great, thanx! And yes, definitely up for a driveway jam! Text me the details & we’ll work something out :+1:t2::grin::notes:!

4 Likes

I had the same problem. It was in my cart and in when I hit pay the item was removed from my cart and shoes as sold out.

2 Likes

Well, I am one of the lucky ones!!:smiley:

3 Likes

I too goat in at 5pm and the three finger classes were sold out.
Maybe give the gold pick members a five minute head start?

3 Likes

PLEASE let me know if there are other camps opening up.
Thanks

2 Likes

I actually didn’t realize you had to pick from the three different classes. So I just hit add to cart and it took me about a minute to fill in my info (I should have made sure it was saved ahead of time). As soon as I hit complete order it said sold out so I went back and put it back in my cart again and made it through the process. Later that night I realized I purchased a claw hammer class. I was pretty bummed out because I was looking forward to learning from Alan and Katy. I’m keeping my spot though and maybe I can gain a little bit on three finger from Allen and Katy :grin:. FYI, I know absolutely nothing about claw hammer.

6 Likes