Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo Ben's Inaugural Camp & BBQ Bash Introduction!

Would love if you came to the Boise Idaho area! More than enough banjos (and players) to pick on over here!

2 Likes

Gonna do it, Lord willing! Look for it next fall. And I can probably use your help :wink:

If you would plan it for early summer after school is out, I could bring my family along… I have 1 daughter for sure that would want to attend also. Early June would be great. That’s my feedback…

Thanks, @Wendell! It’s gonna be tough to find a time good for everyone, that’s for sure. June is already a packed month for myself. I’m sorry :disappointed_relieved:

I thought I would at least try… Thanks! :+1:

1 Like

That sounds really fun. i better start saving some money. its a long way and kinda expensive.
see if a have what it takes when its time.

New member here, but totally stoked about the prospects of a bluegrass camp and bash like this! Please mark me down as intensely interested!

1 Like

Sounds great. I am in.

1 Like

Being able to improve to the point of qualifying is now on my list of goals. Hope to be at one of these events in 2019. So glad to learn about this!

1 Like

I’m trying to talk my wife into making the trip with me. She says she can’t handle 3 days of bluegrass and wants to know what there is to do in the area. Anyone have any suggestions?

@Mark_Rocka It’s Nashville… Women love to SHOP problem solved.

Just don’t give her your credit card.

2 Likes

@Mark_Rocka If your wife is anything like mine, she hates shopping. However, we went to Nashville about 6 years ago and we both had a blast. There really is a ton to do there for pretty much everybody. And then there’s just the God-given beauty of Tennessee’s countryside that she could explore.

If she likes meeting new people, maybe there’s some other wives who don’t want to stick around the whole time. They could all band together and go do something.

2 Likes

There are lots of great websites all about stuff to do in Nashville. All 3 days will do is make her want 3 more.

1 Like

Hi, just joined as a silver member today. One of the main reasons I joined was because I think events such as this are where I’ve learned the most (but I’ve only attended events like this for the dulcimer). I was looking for something like this for the guitar (I’ve played the dulcimer about ten years and the guitar about 45). If you’re going to do it and there’s room, I’m gonna wanna come.

2 Likes

Good deal! I hope to nail down dates very soon.

Hi Charlie Welcome to @BanjoBen 's Forum I hope you like what you see here and convert that Silver Membership into a Gold Pick Membership.

1 Like

Ben if you need some help when this comes up then let me know. I can help getting things ready but ya gotta keep some grub in my belly…will work for pulled pork and sweet tea!

2 Likes

Just saw this thread and it sounds so awesome. I’d love to attend. Can’t wait to hear more.

1 Like

Ben, this is a great idea!

Sounds good! Hope it happens.