Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo Ben's Eefing Contest!

Who wins?

Any early projections?

Best performance _________________

Most Entertaining _________________

I tried to set up a poll but not sure how to actually set it up… So nominate, if you wish…

2 Likes

I’m more interested in finding out who this mystery judge is.

I’m betting it’s Robby.

3 Likes

Mystery Judge _________________

2 Likes

By the way, if y’all haven’t seen Jake’s son Noah’s entry, you gotta watch it. Cracks me up every time.

12 Likes

Deleted it since full entries not known yet…

2 Likes

There are several that aren’t here on the board. Some on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.

4 Likes

Yeah I see that… Also it will be difficult to decide when list will be dynamic.

2 Likes

Yup. There’s nearly 2 hours left for entries. The best one may not have even been posted yet. :wink:

3 Likes

I doubt it on the entertainment category though. :wink:

3 Likes

Oh the tiny little hands… cool. Nice singing, Noah!

4 Likes

That hand gets me every time.

5 Likes

OK, here it is. I got in WAY over my head on this! Be patient and wait about 8 seconds before the video starts.
https://vimeo.com/406092320

13 Likes

lolz @xmark, bit visually challenged though! :wink: in a good challenging way.

3 Likes

Me2

3 Likes

Love the mouth harp Mark, I have owned several over the years but I am danged if I can make any noise. I usually hit my lip or tongue hard and have a painful mouth for several day’s. Perhaps you could cobble together a few lessons on how to play one.

4 Likes

LOL! That was awesome, Mark! Talk about time spent editing!

Did you put it on social media with the hashtag? I don’t know if Ben will be checking Vimeo.

3 Likes

Thanks, @Mark_Rocka. You’re right…almost all the time went into editing (and planning). This was my first attempt at something like this. It seemed like such a good idea on the front end…

I LOVED your video! I almost didn’t recognize the rapper dude. Beautiful job on both the vocals and the editing.

Posted on Facebook mere minutes before midnight last night. Hope it shows up with hashtag correctly…

4 Likes

It definitely shows. The audio and video sync are spot on. I don’t know what software you use, but that’s not easy in LightWorks. Incredible job!

4 Likes

That was GREAT @xmark ! Your video Technique made me feel like I was watching a video from the Talking Heads or They Might Be Giants… From back in the day…

… Intended as high praise as I really liked their fun approach to videos!

It is obviously you put a LOT of time into it! Spot On!

3 Likes

Wow that one was good! :rofl::joy:

4 Likes