Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo Ben's Eefing Contest!

Here we go, folks!

NOTE: There’s a rule modification this time that says you have to post the video to social media and use hashtag #eefingwithbanjoben and the video must be set to public, or I can’t find it! I can’t wait to see these! I think I’ll give a prize to the first entry :wink:

16 Likes

Practice tracks!!!

6 Likes

Anyone able to extend the practice tracks?

3 Likes

And WHO shall be first?

My bet is on the Showman, @Dragonslayer!

3 Likes

I already posted a video on YouTube, but I’m not brave enough to post it here. :wink:

4 Likes

Come on, Harrison. We all would like to see you!

2 Likes

Ok fine y’all can see it, but @BanjoBen better have been serious about having a prize for the first entry. I did not ask my brother to do what he did, I just said he could do something random if he wanted. :roll_eyes:

25 Likes

That’s cool. Not bad at all. Liked the swing from your brother as well. It had some creative added touch. I guess then you made it for the prize!

4 Likes

Well done Harrison did you remember to post it on social media with the hast tag. That’s in the rules.

4 Likes

Yes I posted the hashtag in three different places. :wink:

4 Likes

Looks like you qualify foi the first post prize, I am not seeing any others.

4 Likes

Then my morning was not wasted! :wink::+1:

5 Likes

Great job @D_HRRFan7303

5 Likes

Way to go Harrison you did it, + faces, + the first one!! Made me smile :grin:

4 Likes

That was awesome! :joy::joy: I apparently missed Ben saying there was a prize for first entry or I would’ve done a video already…

How much money did this bet lose you? Lol.
I will be entering soon, but I need a bit of practice still, and I gotta prepare my costume… no spoilers, but I will say that my entry will probably make you all a bit uncomfortable :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

@Dragonslayer,

A man must have money to bet before he can lose it! :roll_eyes::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::grin: :wink::facepunch:

I had you pegged for 2 posts… an “early entry” to get things started and a “late entry” - all polished up - nice 'n purdy… :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Fair enough lol.
I wasn’t aware that two entries were legal… and I also didn’t know that the first entry got a prize, where did he say that?

3 Likes

Last sentence in the directions at the top

3 Likes

Oh thanks, I totally missed that :roll_eyes::joy:

4 Likes

Y’all be careful with your eefing, it’s a dangerous activity! It’s fine when done properly, by pprofessionals on a closed course, but you are simultaneously hyperventilating and sucking air into your stomach, the combination of which can either make you pass out, vomit, or have the biggest belch in recorded history. Ask me how I know…

Lol have fun!

5 Likes