Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo Ben Cabin Fever Contest...& FREE SHIPPING!

Nice Job Dan Welcome to the Forum

3 Likes

Banjo

16 Likes

Great picking yā€™all!
@Michael_Mark, that was awesome, didnā€™t sound or look tense and so clean! Well done

6 Likes

Hereā€™s my guitar entryā€¦

I donā€™t consider myself a flatpicker, but I had fun trying.

Thanks,
Luke

20 Likes

Great job, @Michael_Mark and wow. Competition is now getting tougher and tougher. Nice entries from others too!

4 Likes

Nice picking! You may now commence your consideration of yourself as a flatpicker

8 Likes

Great Job Luke! Are you the LukeL on Resohangout?

4 Likes

That would be me! Dobro is my primary instrument, and the one I play in our band.

7 Likes

Nice! Extra points for surviving through the distraction minefield!

5 Likes

Awesome! Iā€™d love to see some dobro videos on the forum! Btw your Beard Josh Swift signature dobro has drool running out both sides of my mouth :joy:

6 Likes

Thanks. Iā€™ll have to upload some videos sometime. You can see the videos of us playing at SPBGMA in the band contest, headinhomebluegrass.com

-Luke

6 Likes

Welcome @Dan301!

Thanks for postingā€¦ and do so often.

4 Likes

Hereā€™s my guitar submission. Just learned and memorized the 3 versions on the TAB for the first time today, so it could be improved, but here it is anyway! Thank you Banjo Ben for giving us something so fun to do during this challenging time!

25 Likes

Nice job, Libby.

8 Likes

Great job Libby and welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Iā€™m excited to participate in this great contest! Thank you Banjo Ben for putting this on! :slight_smile:
Hereā€™s the advanced mandolin version:

22 Likes

Hereā€™s my banjo contribution for the #banjobencabinfever

23 Likes

Great to see so many new faces here on the forum!

A lot of talented young pickers here! The music will be in good hands!

8 Likes

Iā€™m not normally a guitar player, but I thought I should give it a chance

20 Likes

Wow!.. Itā€™s only Friday! Good thing youā€™re using your Acme Randomizer Application Contest Picker Device (see FAQ #5 above) or youā€™d have your hands full choosing winners out of this contest Ben! Thereā€™s some good stuff here!

5 Likes