Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo Ben Cabin Fever Contest...& FREE SHIPPING!

Congratulations to the winners and thanks for all the excellent submissions! Sounds like we might get to do this again soon.

6 Likes

Congratulations to the Winners. And thanks to Banjo Ben for providing a great opportunity for focused practice.

6 Likes

Anyone have links to the winners videos? Congrats to them.

6 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners, Great contest Ben thank you for hosting. I feel sure many folk out there stretched well outside their comfort zone to participate.

10 Likes

Congrats to the winners, lots of :heart: to the participants, the watchers, the encouragers (is that even a word?) and Ben for hosting! Thank you for such an engaging project!

6 Likes

Well done winners! I’ve had so much fun learning these versions and can’t wait to break them out at the next jam. I’m having a ball playing them - although my wife is pretty tired of hearing them by now!

9 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!

8 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! :grin:

3 Likes

Yes, congrats to the winners! This was fun.

3 Likes

Congratulations Winners!:+1:

4 Likes

Thanks to this extra fun contest, I’ve joined Banjo Ben as a Gold Pick member! So excited to be able to participate on this great site! Thank you, Banjo Ben!! :smiley:

9 Likes

I’ve also just joined as a Gold Pick member! I knew about Banjo Ben for a long time, but it wasn’t till this contest that I realized how fun this website is, and I couldn’t leave! Also, thanks @BanjoBen for featuring my contest submission on your Facebook page. That was really nice of you. I’m excited to be here!
-Libby

11 Likes

Congratulations Lucy we are all stoked to have you join the clan

5 Likes

Congratulations Libby we are all stoked to have you join too

6 Likes

No, I believe that the rules said to either submit your video to this thread OR post it on social media with the hashtag. I’m pretty sure that tags don’t do anything in the forum as text.

3 Likes

Welcome @Lucy_L! I am happy you joined!

3 Likes

@Flatpickin_Libby,

I welcome you also… and (as you now see) you made a choice that was wise in joining in on the fun here!

Please post often and contribute!

4 Likes

Thanks Will! I’m really excited to be a member.

7 Likes

Thank you Archie!

8 Likes

Thanks, everyone! Glad to be here! :slight_smile:

7 Likes