Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo Ben Cabin Fever Contest...& FREE SHIPPING!

Here’s a question @BanjoBen, can you record with another member and you’ll both get credit?

4 Likes

Sure, they don’t even have to be a member, but the rules do state to use my rhythm tracks and I need to keep the rules.

4 Likes
1 Like

Wasn’t that hard to figure out @Bcaves the clue was in the date. Just think if @BanjoBen hadn’t jumped ship his name would be up there too. Mind you we wouldn’t be here right now enjoying Ben’s talents as a teacher.

3 Likes

Ok- here’s my guitar entry. I hope it doesn’t count as cheating if I looked at the tab while recording, I just learned it this morning.

20 Likes

Same with the mando, just learned it today and still the easy one. I got kind of bored towards the end and started to improvise a little.

Still working on the banjo, I already had a solo for it so taking longer to learn the tab.
20 Likes

If I had known when I made that video that Ben quit the band on New Year’s Eve, I would have used that date on the tombstone instead. Seems more fitting.

5 Likes

You know what Harrison. I think @BanjoBen should give you a prize for effort. I see/hear a huge improvement in all your playing this year. You @Simone and @Dragonslayer have all stepped up to the plate this year. Well done

5 Likes

Not sure the exact date he quit. But I do recall he was at an event with Taylor and decided he was planning to head in a different direction.

3 Likes

God Bless you @BanjoBen for giving your students something to focus on besides - well… the obvious subject of late.

God Bless all of you who read… Entry or not… to have a positive outlet.

God Bless this song… offered up in praise at this time…

This is the best and finest online musical community and I am proud to be counted among y’all!

Today, I offer Thanksgiving for the numerous examples of goodness that spread light rather than the darkness of greed, fear, panic, worry and sorrow.

6 Likes

Dude!

5 Likes

Nice job Bud

5 Likes

Hey I have a video to post but don’t have a YouTube account is there any other way to post here.

3 Likes

YouTube, Facebook, Instagram are listed by @BanjoBen the only other video hosting site that I know of is Vimeo Remember to include the hashtag #banjobencabinfever and link it to this page.

To create a YouTube Account all you need is an email account and a password. Takes minutes to create.

3 Likes

Here it is my first video ever. I didn’t know the song so I learned it last night and recorded it this morning . Any pointers and advise are appreciated. I am a 5mo beginner so please be merciful thank y’all. #banjobencabinfever

24 Likes

That was excellent Emilie. There’s no stopping you now.

5 Likes

Thanks Archie that means a lot

5 Likes

That’s sounds like something from an accomplished player… Well done!

Liked Harrison’s mandolin and Kevin’s guitar piece as well! Of course, Gunnar now sounds like professional.

7 Likes

Mando entry😀
https://youtu.be/Va2FqbuyswI

11 Likes

Extraordinarily good for 5 months of playing.

7 Likes