Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Auld Lang Syne "Band" Contest!

Yes, it’s public. We’ll do an official count after voting ends Friday night.

8 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

Who won ?

3 Likes

I think that the winner is going to be announced tomorrow.

5 Likes

Ok guys, my guitar solo is coming, i have it recorded. Just trying to find time to upload it with a crazy work schedule.

6 Likes

Does anyone know when the winner is going to be announced. I live in the deep south so I would not be surprised if something like this to be announced at halftime of the college football championship game tonight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And the winner is…

According to @BanjoBen 's latest newsletter " I’ll be announcing later today the winner in my latest contest sponsored by Recording King! "

2 Likes

You can see who the winner is in the graph from the link @JohnM posted if you want to spoil the surprise. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Gonna post a video soon and email but yep, Mr. Brian Sowders won!

11 Likes

Congrats!

17 Likes

Well%20Done Brian

2 Likes

Congrats Brian!

2 Likes

I know, but I didn’t want to jump the gun for things like adjudication etc. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations Brian, and thanks again Ben for your fun contest! :musical_note:

7 Likes

Congrats Brian!

2 Likes

Mixed this one again after almost two years.
Listen with earbuds and tell me what y’all think!

6 Likes

End of 2021 nostalgia kicks in

3 Likes

Man, that was back in the day… My life was simpler then. No worries other than convincing y’all Doyle and Ricky can’t sing even though I’d hardly heard them and Blue Chips aren’t that great even though I’d never touched one and that stuff.

5 Likes

I laugh at 2022 me along with y’all as if it wasn’t even me

3 Likes