Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

At The Cross

Here’s my first real attempt at improvising! unfortunately since i’m using the demo version of tabledit i was not able to save the final note in the 17th measure(fretted 2 on the G string).
I would be glad to hear any advice!

At The Cross.tef (1.6 KB)

7 Likes

That is so good! I loved so much in it, great job!

6 Likes

Wow thanks a lot that encouraging!

3 Likes

That’s super Trevlyn!

4 Likes

@TrevlyncM, you think you can create a pdf and share it?? I can’t open your tef.

3 Likes

Im not sure exactly how to do that. but i would be glad to! if you tell me how! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This is what I would do. I would download and install cute pdf writer. https://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp. Make sure you uncheck any add-ons while installing. Then print the tef file to cutepdfwriter (instead of to your printer) from the tabledit/tefviewer and it will let you save as pdf file.

5 Likes

Ok will do! it might be a little before i can get it done though.

4 Likes

No rush… If it is too much of a hassle, no need to do it though… Since Ben appreciated it, I was curious to look into and probably to use it. If don’t want to install the software, you can print and then scan into a pdf. But cutepdf is safe as far as I know and anti-virus does not complain but don’t install any add-ons though unless the install complains that it is a requisite. It will be very useful tool for pdf creation.

4 Likes

Ok I’ll see about installing it. I would use it more than once for sure. So I probably will. Thanks for your help.

4 Likes

Here’s the pdf! sorry for the delay. i hope u like it!

1 Like

At The Cross pdf.pdf (23.8 KB)

2 Likes

Cool, that’s nice arrangement!

3 Likes