Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

2020 Spring Camp Updates

AYE!! I’m with ya!!

7 Likes

I am sorry you can’t go @My_Ruby_banjo.

On that note (pun intended), maybe we can go next year… as I cannot go either since I just started a new job.

Many have cancelled and I am sorry for y’all

4 Likes

I’ll get over the disappointment. This virus situation is scary for some and it would be selfish to minimize the potential harm it could cause. Our country’s leaders are more cautious hence the continued border closures. Let’s just hope it’s over soon and next year will be back to normal.

5 Likes

@BanjoBen @AdamAsh Are y’all going to have strings for sale at camp? I’d like to grab a few sets of GHS PF185s and D’Addario EJ67s if possible. Thanks!

5 Likes

Sure are! We’ll have an entire outpost set up in the garage :wink: Please email Adam and let him know your requests: Adam@banjobenclark.com

8 Likes

Thanks, Ben!

4 Likes

Check it out: A window of nice days amidst the thunderstorm days, & it JUST HAPPENS to fall on camp days! :sunglasses: Hoping this forecast holds true!!
Lookin fwd to meeting everyone Thursday! Safe travels folks!

13 Likes

Are many folks bringing more than one instrument? I thought about bringing my banjo for jam time, but am wondering if it’s not going to be worth the extra hassle.

4 Likes

Everyone´s pumped! I am so jealous, yet proud :banjo: :cowboy_hat_face: have fun Bluegrassaridos!

4 Likes

Sure, feel free to do that!

5 Likes

Well, tomorrow is the day!! Looking forward to seeing all of you at camp!

9 Likes

Leaving Gray, Ga in just a few minutes Mt Juliette bound!

12 Likes

T-minus fifty-nine minutes…

6 Likes

Any impact to camp due to the return to phase 2 for Nashville just announced?

3 Likes

T-minus twenty-eight minutes and fifty-nine seconds… :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

No, in phase 2 day camps are still operable as long as you observe social distancing and we have plenty of room here.

7 Likes

I’m really hoping that I can come next year!!!
:rofl::banjo:

7 Likes

I had to miss the camp which was cancelled last March and was unable to schedule for the current camp. I am hopeful that the fall camp will work for me. Meanwhile, I hope that those attending now are safe and have a wonderful time there. Happy picking!

7 Likes

@epjacobs, I also was scheduled to attend March camp, and was unable to attend the July camps. Looking forward to seeing campers’ reviews and videos. I second your wishes, for a safe and happy camp for the campers.

6 Likes

To everyone going to the second camp this week, y’all are in for a great time! This was my first time going and I will definitely be going back again. I made a lot of new friends and learned a lot of stuff!

15 Likes