Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

YouTube - Not Working?

Any of you guy’s having problems viewing videos on YouTube lately?

I have been viewing lots of videos all day but in the last half hour all I get is a blank black screen. I have tried various channels including my own but everywhere seems the same.

4 Likes

You’re right, Archie. I can sort of guess why. (hint: election)

5 Likes

Yes, this evening YouTube doing same thing you say yours is doing. And I’m on a cell phone…

4 Likes

YouTube and YouTube TV down for me! Oh well, guess I’ll have to watch more videos at BANJOBENCLARK.COM!!!

11 Likes

Seems back on now?

4 Likes

Homepage is down, but if you search for videos you can watch them.

4 Likes

I tried searching and it still didn’t work…looks like more BANJOBENCLARK.COM videos for me!

8 Likes

Banjobenclark.com was what I visited first to see my provider was not metering down on my data! But youtube home page and everything is working back for me now.

4 Likes

It all works fine here…

6 Likes

Mine was down too thought it was my phone. Glad to hear it’s not :laughing:

5 Likes

Thanks Guy’s I thought I had puter problems but just tried again this morning and all seems to be well. :+1:

1 Like

In America we spell it pooter.

4 Likes

Looks like it was global outage. I guess even Google has an issue every once in a while.

4 Likes

Didn’t lose anything myself other than speed. On drive this afternoon heard on radio about Game downloading this week with another day in near future.

1 Like

Is that the guy with a Baseball Cap?

1 Like

Now why doesn’t that surprise me @BanjoBen American’s struggle to spell a lot of English words. The English struggle to pronounce Scottish words. Yet ‘WE’ Scot’s understand everything that American’s & English say. Crazy I know.

1 Like

Fiber usually fixes it for me.

5 Likes

Is that the same as Fibre?:wink:

2 Likes