Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

You are my Sunshine with Accordion and Banjo

My Vather plays the Accordion with buttons, that’s Swiss folk Music. We try to unite our music styles from time to time … How do you like that? Its really not perfect we played it only once a while ago and recorded it directly…

Hope you enjoy!

10 Likes

I’m posting to tell you how much I enjoyed that because clicking on “Like” isn’t really enough this time.

3 Likes

Bill, thank you very kind of you!

2 Likes

Severin. That was flawless! I’m ready to get up and start doing the polka1 :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you Jack!!:slight_smile:

1 Like

If you do polka1 I’ll do polka2.

3 Likes

Great job @Severin . @BanjoBen 's sister plays accordion and it sounds cool. with the banjo.

2 Likes

Thanks Archie !! true i think on the christmas cd they have a song with an accordion.

2 Likes

Sounds great. “You Are My Sunshine” is the state song from my home state, Louisiana. The accordion/banjo combo makes it almost sound like an old Mississippi River boat whistle playing along. Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

nice that you liked it! maybe there’s a video about it …

1 Like

That’s really cool, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Thank you Harrison !!

2 Likes

That was great! I REALLY liked it! Reminds me of when I was little, my dad would play the guitar & sing, and my brother would play a big accordion with him around the campfire. That was one of their songs! Thank you!!

3 Likes

Thank you Simone!

I am very happy that you enjoyed it! :blush:

3 Likes

Really nice!

1 Like

Thank you Gunnar!

1 Like