Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

You are my Sunshine only with Banjo

Here is you are my sunshine only with the Banjo… post this video here at most for a check before it maybe comes into the yt … :slight_smile: wish you all a good start into the new week!

18 Likes

Great picking! Good timing and feel, you made it very musical which is something that people often miss

6 Likes

Thank you Gunnar!

2 Likes

What Gunnar said!

5 Likes

Very nice, I’m working on that one now.

Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

So cool the way you changed up that last verse. :+1:

3 Likes

That was some fine picking! Your timing was spot on and you’re getting good tone from your instrument. How long have you been picking?

3 Likes

many thanks to all of you! I’ve been playing for a little over two years …

4 Likes

That’s really good progress in two years! Awesome job

3 Likes

Thank you Brandon!

2 Likes

“Oh no, Pa. That one makes me cry!”
That’s about the highest compliment you can get from Charlene Darling. Well done!

3 Likes

Many thanks Joseph for the compliment! that touches me very much! Thank you thank you!

2 Likes

that is some might fine pickin’, right there!

3 Likes

Thank you @BanjoBen!

2 Likes

Hi @Severin that was really great I love how you slip in that phrase around 0:49 where you move down the neck adds an interesting little twist to the arrangement

3 Likes

Thank you @Archie!! Thanks for watching!

3 Likes

Sounds great. I agree, really nice tone.

3 Likes

Thank you Todd! :blush:

3 Likes

Sounds great. I’m so glad this song is popular on the forum. I really love hearing all the reditions of it with different instruments. Thanks for sharing your music @Severin!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot Stuart! yes I feel very comfortable in this forum! and I can’t really argue (discuss) with the language because of that, so it’s more songs that I share here. I hope that doesn’t bother anyone … I’m glad you like it!

6 Likes