Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

You are my Sunshine - key of C

Hey folks!
Here’s a video we did for my Dad who’s not been well recently. (He IS making a decent comeback for a 93 year old though :+1:t2:). He lives far away, and we send videos to cheer him up. It’s working! I was told he sings along, full of smiles! (That’s the reason we did this one in key of C, and just kept rolling it along for him to sing with) We hadn’t played it before this recording, and threw it together quickly as evident in the many missed notes etc… He enjoyed it though!

The point is, if you know someone that could use a little cheer, or someone you haven’t seen in a while (quarantine, long distance, illness, is alone, etc) send em a piece of your music. It doesnt have to be spot on perfect. They’ll appreciate that it came from you, and that you were thinking of them :blush:. Link below:

22 Likes

Great job, you can’t go wrong with You Are My Sunshine. I really enjoyed listening to y’all play it! Thanks for sharing @Simone

8 Likes

Great Job Guy’s, Certainly cheered me up. @Simone gif

6 Likes

Great Job! God bless y‘all!

6 Likes

Thank you @Stuart.Gamble!
This is a song he always liked to sing. Glad you enjoyed it!

5 Likes

Thank you @Archie!
Happy to hear that it cheered you up too :grin:!

3 Likes

Thanks so much @Severin!
God Bless you too!!

5 Likes

Wow, nice job! I think anyone who might get a personalized version like that couldn’t help but feel better!

5 Likes

Thanks @xmark!

2 Likes

Thanks Everyone for all the :purple_heart:!! :grin:

4 Likes

Good job Simone! I always love this song!

3 Likes

Good job, y’all…that makes me smile, too :wink:

5 Likes