Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Yay! (Badge earned)

I just earned the devotee badge, giving my mom solid proof that I spend too much time on my phone… thanks y’all for making this a place that I want to visit every day, now I can lose my phone in peace knowing that I got the badge :joy::joy::joy:

21 Likes

You got another one? Jeepers.

6 Likes

New badge?? That’s swell! :joy:

5 Likes

It’s a badge for visiting 365 days consecutively

6 Likes

Oh wow… that is tough to achieve I think without missing a day!

4 Likes

Yeah and my parents have threatened to take my phone, which I didn’t want to happen cuz I wanted this badge… :joy:
But this forum is so awesome that it wasn’t even really hard

7 Likes

I know Ben is the Guru but I wonder if he is also a Devotee? :wink: :wink:

4 Likes

Only three others have it. Yep, a tough one to get.

5 Likes

I’ve been curious how the board measures things like this. I literally keep a tab to this forum open on my phone at all times. If I check Facebook, there’s a 99% chance I check this board.

I wonder if I lost my streak when I was at camp last year. :stuck_out_tongue: Wouldn’t that be ironic! :laughing:

6 Likes

I assume the forum is smart enough to make that not count! :wink: You need to participate - active or passive - I would think, from opening up a forum thread/post.

Anyways, you are a Guru, want to be a Devotee too? haha

5 Likes

Oh, I didn’t mean that keeping the tab open should count. I just meant that it’s always open for easy access. I normally pop in several times a day just to make sure everyone is behaving themselves. :wink:

7 Likes

I get it!

3 Likes

Congrats you Devotee Regular you! :grin::+1:t2:

7 Likes

You are Hard Core! That’s commitment in a big way! Congratulations!:sunglasses:

4 Likes