Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Yamaha Giveaway Winner!

I’m excited to announce the winner of my Yamaha giveaway!

Congratulations to Gold Pick member Brian Edwards!!! (@brian.mabry.edwards) We’ll be sending him this amazing Yamaha guitar this week!

I hope you Gold Pickers were able to take advantage of the free shipping day at the store today (check your email for the discount code).

I was honored to celebrate my Gold Pick members today and look forward to many more opportunities like this one in the days ahead!

25 Likes

Congratulations Brian!

5 Likes

Congrats Brian I just knew it wasn’t heading my way. gif

3 Likes

Congrats Brian!

4 Likes

Just the other day I was wondering when Ben would give another instrument away. Later that day I got the email about this. Maybe I should think this more often.:nerd_face:

7 Likes

Congratulations Brian! Thank you Ben! We are all honored to be gold pick members! :heartpulse:

8 Likes

That’s awsome! Congrats to you Brian!

4 Likes

Congratulations! How cool :slight_smile: :v:

4 Likes

Congratulations Brian!

I am glad you are carrying Yamaha. I am doing a group lesson and having those at the general store is a great option.

5 Likes

Congrats Brian! Can’t wait to see your first videos with your new gee-tar!

A side note: Once again, free shipping for me really means “sold out.” Everything I wanted said “Sold Out.” OK, maybe it was just finger picks. I guess I’ll survive the crisis. :grin:

5 Likes

Congratulations Brian!

4 Likes

Congrats Brian! Hope we’ll get to see some videos of you playing it!

4 Likes

Congratulations Brian Edwards, I hope we get the see a video of you playing it.

4 Likes

Congrats Brian! Awesome uplift to the middle of the week :grinning:

Thanks Ben for having this awesome giveaway!

3 Likes

I second that @Tim_C ! Need a video :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations to Brian! As for the free shipping, I ordered something today…Adam tried to not laugh at me. Old age is not for the weak at heart.

3 Likes