Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

World Virtual Bluegrass Banjo Contest

I know how much you guy’s like to pit your banjo playing skills against one another so here is one competition I am sure will attract your interest. Fear not I have no plans to submit an entry. So the odds of winning just got a little bit easier. 1

Click Here For More Info

13 Likes

I guess you can count me out.

While I am the best banjo player on my street, I see that BanjoBenClark.com is a sponsor of the event. I’m afraid, as a student of Mr Clark, there would be the appearance of conflict of interest.
Nobody wants that to happen. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::wink:

4 Likes

Hi @BanJoe he must have just added his name to the list. I wasn’t there when I posted this message. It’s great news Ben is now an official sponsor.

3 Likes

I participated in the Virtual World Flatpicking Contest by this same organization last month, and it was a lot of fun. Worth the entry fee just to push yourself to practice and arrange something nice. I didn’t win anything but I’m glad I did it.

6 Likes

I love your competitive spirit Libby. It’s not something I have had my entire life. One of my granddaughters however has that same determination to succeed in all she does, my other grandchildren are much more laid back.

1 Like