Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Woohoo! Lifetime member now!

Thanks @BanjoBen for this site and all the people you’ve brought together because of it.

As of this morning, I’m a lifetime member. Pretty excited about spending a lot of money :smiley:

Looking forward to many more years with the Banjo Ben family!

27 Likes

gif Mike worth every penny

8 Likes

Still the best deal on the web. Congrats!

9 Likes

you’ll NEVER regrets that, unless suddenly something changes drastically for the worse. Great choice man!!

6 Likes

I made the jump to Lifer myself. I mulled it over last year but just did the annual subsciption but I can’t see ever leaving this site so now I’m Banjo Ben Lessons for Life.

7 Likes

Me too! :grin:

4 Likes

You know, in some places, being a “Lifer” is not a good thing. :grimacing:
But here, it beats making license plates! :grin:

It’s funny, but since I became a Lifer I’ve been thinking about the years ahead.
It’s comforting to know I could lose my enthusiasm for a while, but then be welcomed back into the fold.

7 Likes

Thank you ALL for your generous support of the site!

7 Likes

If you liked gospel and bluegrass, you can’t go wrong with the life membership decision. After trying out Ben’s free lessons and preview songs for over an year or more, I took up monthly, then converted to annual. But then I realized so much more to explore/practice, I finally took up life membership, which I should have done right at the beginning knowing very well I will not be saturated with challenging lessons available. At the end of day, you want to see improvement in your play. In my case, I see lot of new techiniques and skills and more than enough improvement, and beyond for the amount of time I spend on practicing, so I’m loving it. :slight_smile:

7 Likes