Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Win a Gold Tone "Twanger"

Your chance to win a Gold Tone “Twanger” Visit the Banjo Hangout https://www.banjohangout.org/

3 Likes

Thank you @Archie

2 Likes

Shhhhh Archie cause I wanna win it! :joy::wink:

1 Like

That’s what I said…

:shushing_face:

So you see @Jono, that one is MINE

1 Like

If we both win, which half do ya want neck or pot? :joy:

1 Like

I can’t enter; you have to be at least eighteen :joy::joy:

1 Like

My thought… Whoever wins between the two of us… Shared the other half.

Great minds, right?

2 Likes

Exactly. :wink::+1:

1 Like

Does anyone recall when they will announce my name as the WINNER of the Twanger?

2 Likes

No, I don’t recall when they were gonna announce my name as the winner

4 Likes

Wanted to let y’all know that we just secretly opened up batch #3 of the Twanger for pre-order. If you want one, better get it now. I think they’ll be gone by end of the week and this is perhaps the last batch before the Christmas. https://store.banjobenclark.com/products/gold-tone-style-3-twanger-5-string-bluegrass-banjo-with-case

5 Likes

That would be a seriously awesome Christmas gift!

2 Likes

Still waiting to hear I’ve won the twanger comp! :joy::rofl:That would be an awsome Christmas present. :grin:

3 Likes

@Jono If you entered, you should have received an email from me yesterday announcing the winner and offering a consolation prize (cause you didn’t win :wink: ) Please check your email and let me know.

3 Likes

Damn. :worried: ah well, maybe next time. OK I’ll check my spam folder, maybe bounced into there as I don’t recall seeing one. :+1:

2 Likes

I know that your email was on the list, so you should have gotten it. Please let me know if you can’t find it.

2 Likes

Found it! Thanks Ben. :+1:

2 Likes

Great! Where was it? In spam?

3 Likes

No, my fault. I get a lot of emails and must have just scrolled past it. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Hmmm, I signed up too but never received an email. Not in my spam either.

2 Likes