Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Wife says I have too many lol

When I’m not Playing Boat Driver Extraordinar. I love riding my Motorcycles anywhere and everywhere I can. Bluegrass music is played in the best motorcycle riding territory all over the US of A. Next up would be my archery and my firearms (also goes well with the Hillbilly lifestyle) By the way I’m from the heart of the Ozarks So. East Missouri. (Bootheel) Now I have taken up the Banjo which seems to be a perfect fit into the rest of life

3 Likes

Holler if you come through Nashville!

1 Like

Will do Fer sure

I hope it’s a hd you riding :smile: then we share 2 things

1 Like

2015 Ultra Limited low
1978 Shovelhead Rigid Stroker

20170408_171213-1632x918

20170323_162509-1862x1048

2 Likes

Very nice rides :stuck_out_tongue:
I sold my old 79 shovelhead. Have a 10 Wideglide now

1 Like

Hell I can’t afford more than 2 lol
Would eat into my budgets for the oter fun stuff

Mid-Missouri here. Marshall.

1 Like

Back in the day I probably pushed my shovelhead farther down the road than some folks rode.

Hell KB1 I thought you said 10 Wideglides (like in amount not year) lol

They can definitely be tempermental mines a 96 inch Big Bore Stroker with single fire ignition and dual plug heads. And a Andrew’s B Grind. Eats rice stoplight to stoplight.

I kept mine stock except for the cam, even stuck with the kehin carb. Had to tear it down about every 3 years but was easy to work on. Yours definitely has more “git” than mine did. Nice bikes.

1 Like

Way too many hobbies here too!
Hunting: Deer, Turkey, Duck, Dove, Alligator
Fishing: catfish, bream, redbreast, inshore saltwater
Searching for Indian Artifacts
Woodworking: Turkey calls, furniture
Instruments: Guitar, Banjo

Thank God I haven’t taken up motorcycles or golf, there just wouldn’t be any time!

2 Likes

Motorcycling! Back in 2003, I bought a $80 piece of kindling mandolin off eBay, strapped it, my tent, and sleeping bag to the back of my '01 Road King and with the brides permission, toured the lower 48 states. Seams let go on that mandolin a few years back, but great memories. The wife let me upgrade to a '15 Ultra Limited… I’m still working on obtaining permission to tour the lower 48 again. Living in MN, genealogy consumes a significant amount of my time in the winter months… that is, until I joined this site!

3 Likes

I guess it’s much better to have lots of bikes than have drinking issues like my husband does. He’s on rehab now, and honestly, it’s very hard. Fortunately, there are lots of rehabs now, also lots of them are free, Christian ones. https://addictionresource.com/drug-rehab/free-rehabs/ if anyone’s in trouble, there you can find a hint about where to start looking for.

2 Likes