Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Why Buy Here?

Isn’t it obvious?

9 Likes

Free coco puffs to boot…can’t beat a deal like that! haha

2 Likes

BLUE’ grass special Dread NOT! Ha, worth the watch…

1 Like

You forgot the milk!

1 Like

“Get outta here, you box!”

:joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I’m convinced! Got anymore blue geetars?

1 Like

Hilarious!

Best promo video out there!!!

1 Like

I’m STILL eating the cocoa puffs from my banjo! They got in the resonator and now I have a big maraca… my own rhythm section!
:joy::joy:

1 Like

My RB250 arrived today. I am a little disappointed…it appears that Jake used Fruit Loops instead of Cocoa Puffs. They needs to work on their quality control

1 Like

Your first couple statements made my heart stop!

4 Likes

LOL! I was wondering if you’d have the same reaction I did. :slight_smile: I was like “Nooooooooo… He bought that claiming it was my advice that pushed the decision over the edge. Oh, Fruit Loops! Whew!” :laughing:

2 Likes

Sorry about that. I did not even think about how that might be read. It was very well packed and is awesome.:hushed:

2 Likes

Great video Jake! I actually laughed out loud while watching it. By the way for those of you that don’t know him, Jake is a super nice guy and a really good picker. It was always a pleasure to see him when I got the chance to visit Janet Davis Music here in Arkansas where he worked. An asset to any guitar shop for sure. As a matter of fact he sold me my first mandolin quiet a few years ago. An Eastman 515. Looks like the Banjo Ben store is in good hands!

2 Likes