Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Where to Take a Test Run?

Hey @dmsmith227, I was in your same situation just a few months ago and took a leap of faith and bought my RK 76-Elite sight unseen from the General Store. Love it, love it, love it. The whole process was a breeze.

The difference between you and me is that you’re so close and I’m jealous. David, dude, if you’re not on the road already, get on it. Get over there today. Jake and Ben both are there I think. They sold several instruments over the weekend but they may still have some great options for you. You’ll be so glad you did.

1 Like

We have one 75 left in the store! Give us a call at 833-BANJOBEN if you want us to hold it, and you can also schedule to come after hours if needed.

1 Like

Thanks so much for offering to hold one for me, Ben. I’m just DYING that I can’t take you up on your offer today. I’m actually a couple of months away from being able to spend the money. I was just looking for an opportunity to play a couple of banjos and compare them so I will be able to make the best decision when I’m ready to buy one a few weeks down the road. But again, thank you so very much!

@_Tye_Stick - Nice Tubes Reference… and for any who might question it, yes, I was talking about the BAND!

1 Like

@WillCoop its funny, that was the first song that popped into my head as soon as I posted the pic. Just how my thought process works sometimes…here is left-field thinking…:roll_eyes:…heres my thinking. :crazy_face:

1 Like