Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Where is Robby Boone?

Holy Moly i’m Twitterpated…

This is a Petition to get Robby active on this site as i love his playing and more so his personality…

7 Likes

Yeah, I’ve had that same thought more than once. I’d really like to see more of him.

6 Likes

I think part of the contract for owning a Twanger should be you have to hang out here. Ben owns #1 and he’s here. Robby has #2 and I have #3. Robby should want to hang out just because that’s what the cool Twanger owners do. :sunglasses: :laughing:

6 Likes

I’ll see what I can do, but ol’ Robby can be squirrelier than a tree rat sometimes, hahaha.

4 Likes

Dude, elite company you’re keeping :joy::joy::joy: and I’m talking to Ben… :smirk::joy::wink:

7 Likes

Thanks Ben work your magic

2 Likes

Does Robby Boone play mandolin?

3 Likes

I don’t think so. But I’m always surprised, so he’s liable to be 4 times better than me.

4 Likes

Ahhh, well I didn’t think he did either, but I saw what looks like Robby with a mandolin and you with banjo and Jake with guitar on the store front picture. Uh huh… looks suspicious.

I hate that I notice stuff that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I saw that too. Maybe he just uses it as a photo prop?

3 Likes

I read a post over on the BHO suggesting he was with a New Band :last_quarter_moon_with_face: Looks like he could be doing a little Moonlighting on the side @BanjoBen :first_quarter_moon_with_face: It would seem these guy’s are missing him too. :mag:: I guess we need to send out a search party to investigate this further. :mag_right:

Where is Robby Boon ???

4 Likes

Turns out he does :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Coolio

5 Likes