Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

What Child is This (another collab with Grace)

Excellent Harrison & Grace, yall made another one and thrown together real quick like too :+1:t2::sunglasses::grin: came out great!!

5 Likes

Enjoyed that both,

I see Grace has not mastered the change of location bit yet :thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks @Archie, @Simone, and @David-Gear. I’m sure Grace would’ve changed locations if we had more time, but when you only have one shot, you’ve gotta stick with what works…

2 Likes

That was fantastic! Especially for putting it together so quickly.

2 Likes

Great job!
My question is, why were you outside in a short sleeve T-shirt in 30 degree weather? :rofl:

3 Likes

I know Harrison just my poor humour -Good stuff!

2 Likes

Thanks @Treblemaker and @Michael_Mark!

30 degrees? It’s more like 45 here today (notice the water dripping off the porch). Plus, it’s not that cold. Once it gets below zero I might reconsider things.

4 Likes

I see; I figured more like 30 because of the snow… I was always used to cold weather and snow and I still love it, but in Florida, once it gets down below about 50, it feels a lot colder because of the humidity. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen snow in years.

3 Likes

Got to do with the possible fixed location of music stand?? She has found her vantage point?? :thinking:

Delivery as promised, good show guys!

1 Like

I never change location, just the background. I am sure Grace is quite comfortable where she is.

1 Like

I tend to read all the posts

1 Like

This is my favorite Christmas song. Thanks for putting it together. I enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind comments y’all, and Merry Christmas Eve!

3 Likes

Great job!

1 Like

Wonderful!

1 Like

Sounds great. Definitely a pleasant thing to hear on this Christmas Morning. Thanks for sharing @D_HRRFan7303 and Grace!

1 Like

That was awesome guys!!! Great stuff!!

1 Like

Thanks so much everyone!

1 Like

This is just awesome. Nice work you two! :clap:

1 Like

I don’t know how you can pick in the cold. Anything below 60 and my fingers freeze up.

Great job, y’all!

4 Likes