Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

What Child is This (another collab with Grace)

Well I said I would do it, so here it is. We literally learned this last night and hastily recorded it, so it’s far from perfect and the timings off, but it’s better than nothing. Enjoy!

18 Likes

Another great collaboration deerhead

3 Likes

Excellent Harrison & Grace, yall made another one and thrown together real quick like too :+1:t2::sunglasses::grin: came out great!!

5 Likes

Enjoyed that both,

I see Grace has not mastered the change of location bit yet :thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks @Archie, @Simone, and @David-Gear. I’m sure Grace would’ve changed locations if we had more time, but when you only have one shot, you’ve gotta stick with what works…

2 Likes

That was fantastic! Especially for putting it together so quickly.

2 Likes

Great job!
My question is, why were you outside in a short sleeve T-shirt in 30 degree weather? :rofl:

3 Likes

I know Harrison just my poor humour -Good stuff!

2 Likes

Thanks @Treblemaker and @Michael_Mark!

30 degrees? It’s more like 45 here today (notice the water dripping off the porch). Plus, it’s not that cold. Once it gets below zero I might reconsider things.

4 Likes

I see; I figured more like 30 because of the snow… I was always used to cold weather and snow and I still love it, but in Florida, once it gets down below about 50, it feels a lot colder because of the humidity. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen snow in years.

3 Likes

Got to do with the possible fixed location of music stand?? She has found her vantage point?? :thinking:

Delivery as promised, good show guys!

1 Like

I never change location, just the background. I am sure Grace is quite comfortable where she is.

1 Like

I tend to read all the posts

1 Like

This is my favorite Christmas song. Thanks for putting it together. I enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind comments y’all, and Merry Christmas Eve!

3 Likes

Great job!

1 Like

Wonderful!

1 Like

Sounds great. Definitely a pleasant thing to hear on this Christmas Morning. Thanks for sharing @D_HRRFan7303 and Grace!

1 Like

That was awesome guys!!! Great stuff!!

1 Like

Thanks so much everyone!

1 Like