Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

What a Friend we Have in Jesus (Guitar and Mandolin)

I knew it! You have a twin. That explains all the talent. :laughing: Nice job Gunnar you have a gift. :+1:

7 Likes

So very good! You make me proud, buddy.

8 Likes

Thats Great! I never thought about that being the reason behind his talent. it all makes scents now.

5 Likes

Very well done Gunnar!

7 Likes

I absolutely loved this! And, I saw it here before YouTube, so I can comment here without repeating myself :rofl:! Great job!
Happy that you can combine/edit your musical videos now. Did it take a long time to create the final video? Difficult to line up the timing?

8 Likes

Wow… so beautiful!!

5 Likes

That (other) guy is Dragonflyslayer, and who would remember him if not for Dragonslayer! :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks y’all!! Now here’s the question, which one is me, and which is my twin?

It took about 30 minutes or so. I already had the videos and the mp3 on my computer, so I just had to put it together. The timing wasn’t too hard, but it was the hardest thing to do. It got easier when I started using ear monitors instead of the computer speakers

5 Likes

Hey Gunnar, thats really good mate! :blush: would like to try this sort of video too, but now i don‘t know how…

3 Likes

Thanks!!
I think Ben one time made a post explaining how he did it. If you’d like me to try and explain it send me a message

4 Likes

Great job Gunnar!

4 Likes

Great!! Do you think he has a brother named mosquito slayer?? I could use him here in Canada during the summer.

5 Likes

Thanks!

Lol, not named such, but we are proficient at it

5 Likes

sweet mando solo mate

2 Likes

I gotto be a little careful here, I don’t want to get the wrath of an instrument, favoring one against the other! :wink:

3 Likes

The mandolim player is the evil twin

5 Likes

Well, he might take exception to the evil part… lol

4 Likes

Oh great. I’ll keep that in mind. Looks like Dragonslayer AKA Mosquito slayer is coming to Canada next summer!! Make sure your in practice when you come cause there will be lots of work for you to do. Us Canadiens sure hate Mosquitos so if your good at killing, i mean slaying them, You’ll have tons of work.

5 Likes

Do your mosquitoes happen to carry malaria? Because that’s my field of specialty…

5 Likes

Not generally, We can inject them with it tho if thats what you prefer. Of course, we would let them go after we inject them so you can still perform your feats.

4 Likes