Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

What a Friend we Have in Jesus (Guitar and Mandolin)

I got a new piece of tech wizardry to play with! I conceptualized, recorded, and filmed this video all over a year ago, but wasn’t able to put it all together till today. I finally have a video editor, so hopefully I can make more videos like this soon!

17 Likes

DUDE!! Somehow that guy bore a strange resemblance to you :rofl: That was really good. i would love to see more of thoses.

5 Likes

Love this hymn, you play it well Gunnar point__laugh hat_wave

6 Likes

I knew it! You have a twin. That explains all the talent. :laughing: Nice job Gunnar you have a gift. :+1:

7 Likes

So very good! You make me proud, buddy.

8 Likes

Thats Great! I never thought about that being the reason behind his talent. it all makes scents now.

5 Likes

Very well done Gunnar!

7 Likes

I absolutely loved this! And, I saw it here before YouTube, so I can comment here without repeating myself :rofl:! Great job!
Happy that you can combine/edit your musical videos now. Did it take a long time to create the final video? Difficult to line up the timing?

8 Likes

Wow… so beautiful!!

5 Likes

That (other) guy is Dragonflyslayer, and who would remember him if not for Dragonslayer! :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks y’all!! Now here’s the question, which one is me, and which is my twin?

It took about 30 minutes or so. I already had the videos and the mp3 on my computer, so I just had to put it together. The timing wasn’t too hard, but it was the hardest thing to do. It got easier when I started using ear monitors instead of the computer speakers

5 Likes

Hey Gunnar, thats really good mate! :blush: would like to try this sort of video too, but now i don‘t know how…

3 Likes

Thanks!!
I think Ben one time made a post explaining how he did it. If you’d like me to try and explain it send me a message

4 Likes

Great job Gunnar!

4 Likes

Great!! Do you think he has a brother named mosquito slayer?? I could use him here in Canada during the summer.

5 Likes

Thanks!

Lol, not named such, but we are proficient at it

5 Likes

sweet mando solo mate

2 Likes

I gotto be a little careful here, I don’t want to get the wrath of an instrument, favoring one against the other! :wink:

3 Likes

The mandolim player is the evil twin

5 Likes

Well, he might take exception to the evil part… lol

4 Likes