Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Wanted to say hello

Hi everyone! So I bought my first banjo last Friday at 6pm and became a GoldPick member by Sunday at noon. All I can say is I’m loving everything about learning and playing this instrument. Also, I’m one of only two people in my town to play the banjo. Guess that already makes me the 2nd best banjo player in these parts.

13 Likes

Hi Will, Welcome to @BanjoBen 's Forum. Who knows if you stick in and focus on working your way thru Ben’s syllabus you could end up being the Best Banjo Player in Town.

Welcome to the banjo playing world Will and to the forum. I’ve been here less than a year and I love it. I checked out just about every learn to play banjo site on the internet and this is hands down the best place to learn to play banjo, mandolin or guitar. Ben is a fantastic teacher and he responds personally to us. The forum is a great resource as are the forum members and everyone is very supportive.

I hope you enjoy it here and make the most of your membership. Keep us informed of your progress and ask for help when you need it. And I second what @Archie said. You only have one player to best to be #1 man, so you know, go for it…

Hey Will! Glad to have you! I look forward to seeing your progress.

Welcome!

Howdy Will! Welcome to ya from Wisconsin!!

Howdy! Welcome aboard Will.

So glad to have you, @Will! Keep us posted on your progress!

Hi Will

Welcome and I’m sure you’ll love it and there is the key to success in everything… you have to enjoy what your doing

As my dad says “if you make your passion your living you will never work a day in your life”

Good advice I wish I’d took on board as a teen :+1:

2 Likes