Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Videos from last night's recording session

Thanks Mark and Micah! I agree, Katy is really good at doing both.

5 Likes

Sounds like you’re getting those pretty well worked out!

It gets a bit easier with each added time through, as I’m sure you know by now. Keep that good stuff coming!

Have you two tried singing any harmony?

5 Likes

Yeah, we sing harmony, who sings melody depends on the song. Grace won’t sing for the camera though…

6 Likes

Nice picking and singing! I enjoyed them both

4 Likes

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: It Harrison,

3 Likes

Thanks Archie, Gunnar!

4 Likes

It would be great to hear Grace singing too. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Don’t tell her the camera is switched on… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah I know, I’m working on it. Be glad I got her to play in front of the camera at all. :wink:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::shushing_face::wink:

4 Likes

Great job! I cant even talk & pick yet! I mean even 1 word answers, I have to stop. Keep it going!!

3 Likes

I can only talk when if I speak in rhythm. :wink:

3 Likes

Maybe one day I will be comfortable enough to sing in front of a camera. For now, though, I will just stick to playing the guitar.

9 Likes

Hi Grace, welcome to the forum!

Dave

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Grace!

3 Likes

Hi Grace, Welcome to @BanjoBen 's Forum. I think it would be much more of a challenge to sing in front of a live audience than it would be to sing into a camera. I look forward to the day you feel comfortable enough to face that little red flashing light and give it your best shot. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::movie_camera:

3 Likes

Welcome Grace! Next time we record I want to hear you singing. :wink:

2 Likes

Then you’ll have to take some breaks next time.

I wouldn’t do it until @Dragonslayer and @MissMaggie convinced me to. I still don’t like my voice, but I guess it isn’t too bad.

2 Likes

I think you have a good singing voice.

2 Likes

I think you sing like Steve Earle.

2 Likes