Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

University of Kentucky vs. Texas A&M

I’m calling it now Ben Clark! Kentucky will beat up on A&M when they face off on January 9th.

Kentucky basketball is big in the Bluegrass state and since I’m an employee of UK even more so. Here’s to hoping UK sends A&M back to their mamas crying! Complete with bottle and nappy time!

1 Like

I have no clue what shape our boys are in this year. I would expect UK to dominate, that’s for sure. If they don’t? :crying_cat_face:

I am a big UK fan and have been since slightly after conception. Last night was UK’s first reg season game against Utah Valley. UK got out-played in almost every measurable way for over half the game. They are young, they are raw. It’s a long time between now and the A&M game, but UK wouldn’t have been a match for them last night.

I think A&M will have a good team again this year. They have really solid big guys (Taylor and ???) I hope both teams are healthy, the refs stay neutral and I look forward to an enjoyable game.

Typical Cal team. Young and wild until they settle down. Start playing well. If not he’ll dump them and start again next year.

actually A&M stuck it to #11 West Virginia.