Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

UNAVAILABLE - Martin Guitar + Loads of Banjo/Guitar stuff BlueChip, Straps - SOLD

Hello all! I’ve not posted here in a while due to life and family and all the rest. I barely have time for music exercises any longer. I’m selling what’s left of my stash. Contact for shipping multiple items. Some items are combined with other items and sold as complete unit.

GUITAR - Martin D-16 GT, 2 years old and in excellent condition. Spruce top, Mahogany back/sides, all wood guitar. The body is in mint condition with no scratches or marks, the frets/board show minimal wear from 1-5. The guitar has been kept in case and smoke free home. Martin Hardshell case included. Shipped to your front door - US $900

STRINGS - 10 packs of Martin 150 acoustic guitar strings, 80/20 bronze, medium - shipped - US $30

STRAPS - Banjo cradle strap and guitar strap, both Lakota Leathers Bison straps, used. Shipped to you - US $28 each

PICKS -
BlueChip guitar pick - CT55, right hand bevel, played less than hour total, no visible marks/wear at all. Shipped to you - US $28
BlueChip banjo thumb pick - JD Crowe Large - very minimal wear on tip, still in perfect working condition - shipped to you - US $25
Sammy Shelor - Stainless steel fingerpicks for banjo, - case + 2 picks - perfect working condition, shipped to you - US 28
5 sets banjo finger picks - Roy’s Own nickel Silver, ProPik Sharpies, ProPik #1, Old 97 nickel, National NP2 - shipped to you - US $ 15

CAPO’S -
Paige Banjo capo - shipped - US $12
Paige Guitar capo - shipped - US $12

DRUM DIAL - drum tuner, measures deflection on drum/banjo head - shipped - US $ 35

BRIDGES - 3 general Deering bridges(taken off goodtime banjos) 5/8", NEW Gary Sosebee Red Maple 5/8" Crowe spacing, NEW Sullivan Roasted Maple 5/8" Crowe, Steve Davis Compensated, old wood, 5/8, Crowe, Virgil Lawson Frog Bridge, 5/8 Crowe sp. All bridges shipped to you - US $ 15

Contact for more pics or for combined shippingIMG_20140508_185612_007

Sorry to hear you are selling your stuff. That is a nice looking guitar. PM sent for the CT55 and guitar strap.

I hope all is well, I too am sorry to see you selling your equipment. I sent you a PM as well for the J.D. Crowe and also had some other questions.

Thanks!

@Sasquatch, Sorry you are selling off too… but hopefully, it isn’t permanent.

Best of luck to you in all that you do and God Bless…