Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Today Is My 1 Year Anniversary At The BanjoBen Forum

:crazy_face::birthday::desert_island::firecracker::fireworks::tada::gift::banjo::us::canada::notes::small_airplane::sailboat::candy::gift_heart::boom::partying_face:
Hey gang, I just got my BanjoBen Forum one year anniversary badge today, Yeeee Haaaaaw. Wow, time sure goes by fast when you’re having fun. Thanks everyone for welcoming me then and for your support, encouragement and help along the way. My playing has improved dramatically and I’ve learned sooooo much.

I’m grateful for this community and the new friends I’ve made and I’m happy to be a part of it as well and do the same for others. And a thank you to @BanjoBen of course for providing his services and talent and for setting up this platform. Especially in the light of tragedies of the last couple of days, I wanted to give you all a shout out, say thank you and let you know I appreciate you all.

Cheers y’all :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Happy anniversary! I’ve been active here just over a year myself, but I got the badge much earlier, because the first post from my account was made by my brother, as a lesson comment.

2 Likes

Well kook at you now Girl. Much more confident than when you first got here. Happy Anniversary

2 Likes

Congratulations! I really enjoy your reporting on folks you meet and events you attend.

2 Likes

And the forum has been a better place ever since. Glad you’re here, Miss Maggie!

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary! Well-deserved and it is nice to see the positive comments from your fellow forum Members!

1 Like

Congratulations, @MissMaggie, on your membership anniversary!

2 Likes

All the best Miss Maggie on your 1 year BB Anniversary

2 Likes

I also hit the one year anniversary this week. Wow! Thanks to @MissMaggie for clueing me in on the badge thing. I thought about doing a top 10 list but came up with about 20 highlights. I have learned a bunch from @BanjoBen and a bunch from the good folks on this forum. Thank you all !

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the kind words :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, congratulations to you too Jeffrey.

1 Like

I just think you’re the BEST!

2 Likes

No, you are :slight_smile:

@BanjoBen and @MissMaggie,

No… You both are… :smiley::grin:

2 Likes

No, yoooouuu