Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Today Is My 1 Year Anniversary At The BanjoBen Forum

:crazy_face::birthday::desert_island::firecracker::fireworks::tada::gift::banjo::us::canada::notes::small_airplane::sailboat::candy::gift_heart::boom::partying_face:
Hey gang, I just got my BanjoBen Forum one year anniversary badge today, Yeeee Haaaaaw. Wow, time sure goes by fast when youโ€™re having fun. Thanks everyone for welcoming me then and for your support, encouragement and help along the way. My playing has improved dramatically and Iโ€™ve learned sooooo much.

Iโ€™m grateful for this community and the new friends Iโ€™ve made and Iโ€™m happy to be a part of it as well and do the same for others. And a thank you to @BanjoBen of course for providing his services and talent and for setting up this platform. Especially in the light of tragedies of the last couple of days, I wanted to give you all a shout out, say thank you and let you know I appreciate you all.

Cheers yโ€™all :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Happy anniversary! Iโ€™ve been active here just over a year myself, but I got the badge much earlier, because the first post from my account was made by my brother, as a lesson comment.

2 Likes

Well kook at you now Girl. Much more confident than when you first got here. Happy Anniversary

2 Likes

Congratulations! I really enjoy your reporting on folks you meet and events you attend.

2 Likes

And the forum has been a better place ever since. Glad youโ€™re here, Miss Maggie!

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary! Well-deserved and it is nice to see the positive comments from your fellow forum Members!

1 Like

Congratulations, @MissMaggie, on your membership anniversary!

2 Likes

All the best Miss Maggie on your 1 year BB Anniversary

2 Likes

I also hit the one year anniversary this week. Wow! Thanks to @MissMaggie for clueing me in on the badge thing. I thought about doing a top 10 list but came up with about 20 highlights. I have learned a bunch from @BanjoBen and a bunch from the good folks on this forum. Thank you all !

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the kind words :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, congratulations to you too Jeffrey.

1 Like

I just think youโ€™re the BEST!

2 Likes

No, you are :slight_smile:

@BanjoBen and @MissMaggie,

Noโ€ฆ You both areโ€ฆ :smiley::grin:

2 Likes

No, yoooouuu