Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

To Israel We Go!

Tomorrow morn I take off for Israel with 27 friends in tow! For those who came to my camp, I’m co-leading the trip with @johnmarkoliver and taking my dear friend Dennis Parker (band member in Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder) with me to do some pickin’! We’ll have many adventures, including a big bluegrass jam in Galilee the night of June 27.

I plan to take a lot of video and create a “tour” to release as the site video after I get back, so keep an eye out for that. And, be sure to catch the updates live by following me on facebook and instagram!

6 Likes

Be safe, be blessed, and be a blessing to those you meet along the way!

2 Likes

Dude! I wish I could go!

1 Like

Have a wonderful time and we look forward to your return and hearing bout the trip. I was scheduled to go to Israel in early March with a group my pastor was leading but I had to cancel at the last minute. I would love to have gone on your trip, but oh my, in the summer?

All the best Ben, safe travels and I pray the Lord’s blessings on you and the group.

Safe journey God speed

Safe travels and wishes! Looking forward to the tour video from the man back from Galilee! :slight_smile:

[Put your hand in the hand on the man from Galilee - Elvis]

Maybe a fitting new tune to pick, “the holy land”

1 Like

I was a bit shocked seeing that video… I had no idea that Elvis did that in the Aloha from Hawaii playlist. I watched it, and someone cut a bunch of video to make it look like he did. Well done Mr. Whoever-Did-That-Video!

1 Like

I hope Elvis is in heaven, cause someday, I’d like to hang with him, and praise the real King together.

1 Like

Hi Mike, I used to have the peace in the valley album and I remembered this song and when I googled this came up, so thought of posting. Never really paid attention to the hawaii garland/attire/background. Good catch!

1 Like

Lets hope Treble… I used to listen to all his gospel songs.

Cool. I listen to his greatest Gospel hits, (I think it’s called). It’s about 41 of his Gospel songs, and it’s incredible.

Yeah I think 40 songs album… I love them.

Hello from the bottom of the Red Sea!

14 Likes

So from cuba to scuba?? Oh red sea, cool!!

3 Likes

Interesting to think that the Ancient Egyptians might have had the same view of the Red Sea at one point.

3 Likes

lol… interesting way of looking!

So how come it’s call the Red sea if it’s blue???

2 Likes

Whoever named it might have seen it early in the morning during sunrise! :wink:

1 Like

Someone was wearing pink shades :rofl:

1 Like