Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: Attention Homeschooled - A poll/survey for you!

You do? I seriously doubt that claim.

You should be…

Really?! Rotund!? You’re impossible!

1 Like

He’s super skinny and very insecure about it. The only way he feals he can deal with it is insult the people he wishes were fat.

Well, I’m not! He may have been raised in Africa, but he should know better than to call a girl FAT, however fancy the word! :roll_eyes::smirk:

2 Likes

Let me see… Do you like sweet potatoes? I think you do! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like potatoes :smile:

https://banjobenclark.com/lessons/intro-to-potatoes-banjo

2 Likes

Sweet! :+1:

1 Like

He’s actually fairly broad now.

2 Likes

@Shaky_loves_banjo @theCrazyEight @Michael_Mark @Mason_Crone

As far as I can see you are all youngsters at least compared to me and it seems that you all believe in the Lord and from what I have read you do.

So all of you have two things over me that being faith and youth. I guess I am just reading cussing but kindly ask you it doesn’t get out of hand.

You came here for the music make it about that.

2 Likes

Wait, I’m confused. Cussing?

1 Like

Me too. I’m horribly confused! We’re just joking and I didn’t realize it was out of hand.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t get it. Nothing says that we can’t just talk as friends and it has to stick to music. As far as cussing, I’ve seen none…

1 Like

Ok Gents I am in the wrong !

3 Likes

@David-Gear I’m very sorry if you have seen any behavior that you thought not right for the forum. We haven’t meant any harm to anyone, just hanging out and joking like friends do. And if you have seen cussing please point it out so we know what to change.

5 Likes

Don’t worry, it’s all friendly conversation :upside_down_face: Yes sir, we’re all born again and as far as I can tell don’t curse. Gunnar might have said “dang” though!! :rofl:

Speaking of music, let’s talk about 5 favorite albums… anyone?

1 Like

Just explained by me it just an dad/Grandad response . I will leave you young folks alone then!

2 Likes

Okay, I’m still terribly confused, but that works.

1 Like

You don’t have to go! Feel free to jump in anytime! This thread isn’t just for us young jokesters after all.

2 Likes

Nothing to say anyone can’t join in! If we wanted it to be exclusive, we’d make it a private chat.

2 Likes

I know that Gunnar is just joking around and I’m not offended in the slightest (but he does need to realize that referring to a girl as “rotund” at least in America is going to earn him a slap someday…)

3 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes