Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: Attention Homeschooled - A poll/survey for you!

Whether it sounds good or not, you all will have to be the judges, but we sing… just finished up 2 days in the studio this week laying down all the vocals on the new Headin’ Home project! The recording is all done now; onto the mixing and mastering! :grin:

7 Likes

Awesome! Predictions for release time?

3 Likes

That’s great! Can’t wait to hear it!

4 Likes

I don’t sing well, but I have my first singing lesson in about a week, so looking forward to it. I doubt I’d ever make any progress on my own. Can’t figure out how to stop the tension when I sing.

3 Likes

What kind of lessons?

1 on 1 online, the teacher is Dede Wyland.

1 Like

Let us know how that goes, Michael! All of us females in the family study with Sally Sandker (Rhonda Vincent’s daughter). Sally is really great. She helped us prepare for the studio a ton.

No projected release date yet, unfortunately, but hoping for sometime in the late spring or early summer!

6 Likes

That’s gonna be great, i’m excited to hear this one. Just curious, do ya’ll have a full time touring schedule or is it still a secondary thing that you just do by invitation?
Don’t worry, i’m not gonna ask you to come to Canada just curious.

5 Likes

We take all the dates we can, but it’s not our main work. We all have other full-time jobs.

5 Likes

I have seen performances on here very enjoyable.

3 Likes

I sing. I’ve been told I have a “great” voice, but I’ve figured out that non musicians use that for anyone who is willing to sing in public and capable of singing on pitch…

Lately I’ve been really enjoying Loreena McKennitt and Jim Croce, not bluegrass, but I’d highly recommend both of them.

@Mason_Crone I heard this and it made me think of you, and how I was so like you yesterday, when I was younger… also I want to know (but I’m scared to find out) if you think Glen has a good voice? And please don’t tell me you’ve never heard of him

1 Like

HUNT the hare and turn ehr down de wrhocky whroad!!!
All ze way to Dubulin whock fe lol de rhah!

Alright, 2 of my favorite voices for a start… Suzy Boguss, Freddie Spires

2 Likes

That video was not made to showcase my vocal talent. If it was I wouldn’t have been starting into my second 12 pack of Guinness when I recorded the vocals…

2 Likes

What?

2 Likes

I think he meant RedBulls

1 Like

Because the choreography the lead singer was carrying out during the solo certainly looked interesting…

2 Likes

Great!

And I have been told that too, and that I should continue to sing when I was in community and church choruses!

Here’s an endorsement! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t even know which video you’re talking about @Michael_Mark

Watch at your own risk

3 Likes