Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: Attention Homeschooled - A poll/survey for you!

Yup. You should see the teenage guys I had to hang around with at my music group during my last couple years of high school. They were overgrown 4-year-olds.

1 Like

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: I was joking when I said that, hopefully it wasn’t too cringe. (Probably was)

1 Like

Ha! So you went to public school?

1 Like

No, it was a homeschool music group.

1 Like

Everyone here is home schooled, remember

1 Like

And it was only girls in the class I was in, besides me, these were choir boys and I had to be around them a lot. The most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen in my life! :joy:

2 Likes

I get it. Yeah, I’m apart of a homeschool choir, and a lot of the kids act just like public schoolers there.

1 Like

Exactly. I’m like “well I hope I’m nice if that’s what y’all consider decent!” :joy:

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can’t wait til Gunnar sees all our “progress” tonight when he gets on :joy:

3 Likes

I guess I try to do worthwhile things for the most part, no point in yelling at each other over super hero movies :joy: That’s literally what they did all the time.

1 Like

And I’ll just say, I consider this forum worthwhile. Forming friendships and getting to know new people is a good thing.

2 Likes

Like post all day on the forum? :smirk: I’m kidding, but it seems like you’re always here whenever I get on! You and @Michael_Mark.

2 Likes

I didn’t see your second post until after mine! :joy:

1 Like

I’ve been very not busy the last couple days. Lots of home alone and nothing to do. I typically won’t be able to be on so much :joy:

1 Like

Same. I’m going into a pretty busy week. And our family does no devices on Sundays.

1 Like

That’s cool.

1 Like

@theCrazyEight I guess a lot of times we just come at the same time, cause I feel like you’re always on when I am too😂

2 Likes

That’s funny :joy: It’s mostly just whenever I have a chance to jump on and see who’s getting into trouble.

1 Like

If you’re wondering why I didn’t upload yesterday… :joy: