Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: Attention Homeschooled - A poll/survey for you!

That would kind of be stealing someone else’s idea, unfortunate as it is

1 Like

I steal someone else’s idea all the time… :neutral_face::joy: That’s kinda the YouTube language haha.

Also, I don’t want one video with 10M views and the rest with 1k, that’s like the worst thing that could happen for your rankings :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, true. You could post it to your spare channel just for fun.

Why don’t you just do it, buster?

1 Like

It would get 10M views.

I have no idea how, I can’t even make custom Discord emojis…

On my channel, it would probably get around 5K :joy:

All you have to do is take the video, put it in your editor, take the music, put it in your editor, sync the marching to the music via trial and error, upload it, and get copyright claimed

1 Like

I don’t know how to take videos and music, Marcel said you have to go to shady download sites and I don’t wanna do that :joy:

1 Like

You can use 4k Video Downloader, it’s as easy as taking revenue from a creator

2 Likes

Book recommendations… I just finished reading Profiles of the Vaccine Injured from Children’s Health Defense. Not exactly light reading - but it was good! Probably the best fiction book I’ve ever read is Randy Alcorn’s Safely Home.

3 Likes

What’s wrong with that? That’s kinda how my channel is. (Although the top video is only 1.3 M). I get a pretty good payment every month for really doing nothing.

3 Likes

I’d rather have consistent growth via helpful/enjoyable content, because that’s the kind of content I could incorporate into a business someday. I know you can get paid from just a large number of views, but I don’t see that as very sustainable long-term. Vs. growing a whole channel and just being consistent.

2 Likes

…I say that not having uploaded a video for a month, but I have another one coming soon :joy:

2 Likes

I guess it’s just for fun and a little side revenue for me. Not a business. I don’t ever feel pressured to upload unless I feel like it.

2 Likes

Here comes Lonesome River Band album tiers :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I kinda want my business (probably musical) to be my side venture that I can work on over a long period of time. I’m definitely not expecting to be a full-time YouTuber :joy:

2 Likes

The Headin’ home album tier list

4 Likes

Not on topic, but it’s the spiral topic and it came up in my recommended :joy:

I have never heard bluegrass singing so powerful as John Cowan…

5 Likes