Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: Attention Homeschooled - A poll/survey for you!

I think it’s good when a banjo player can trade off for guitar or dobro. So if you play a jazz tune, they can comp for the lead guitarist, and they can play dobro if you need to do Ginseng Sullivan or a song like that.

Who else thinks it would be epic if RSKT had a full time insane reso player…

2 Likes

I wish they did, they should hire Justin Moses or Jerry Douglas.

Which is worse?

• Someone busting a jam with a harmonica
  • Someone busting a jam with a whistle

0 voters

1 Like

Are you bored bro?

2 Likes

I really want my clarinet player friend to come to a bluegrass festival with me, and I’ll get into a jam that’s just pile driving In the Gravel Yard or something like that. I mean full on mash. And then he just starts playing a clarinet solo and kills the entire mood. :joy:

2 Likes

No don’t that’s just awful.

Make sure you stay outta trouble bro, gonna go do some shooting with some buddies. Some rifles and some skeet shooting over a cliff by a lake. Gonna be a blast.

2 Likes

That was just awful come on!!

I don’t really listen to any of these groups so I just picked random ones :joy: Of course I’ve heard of them, but I really don’t listen to much vocal bluegrass other than the Petersens :joy:

2 Likes

Clinch Mountain STEPBACK FROM THE JAM PLEASE!!

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

You know I don’t either but if I don’t make @Michael_Mark feel accepted, you what he would do. Just kidding I actually love listening to most of those bands.

2 Likes

See ya’ll later folks, stay outta trouble.

3 Likes

Why is everyone always telling me to stay out of trouble here…:joy:

2 Likes

Cause you like rock and rock people get into trouble.

3 Likes
  • Bluegrass rock
  • Bluegrass jazz

0 voters

I’m not a rock person!

2 Likes

Sounds exactly like something that a ROCK PERSON would say!

1 Like

I don’t like any kind of secular rock, except stuff with clean lyrics and insane talent.

1 Like