Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Purple Hulls are making a Christmas album!

I hope Ben doesn’t mind me posting this. The Purple Hulls just announced a kickstarter.com campaign to raise money to record a Christmas album. Check it out and donate if you feel called to do so.

6 Likes

Yesssssss!! :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

It’s about time we get some good Christmas tunes.

Thanks, @Mark_Rocka! I’ve had a chance to hear some of the arrangements they are going to record…it’s gonna be an incredible project!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to here!

Wow! So far the average donation is $92.83! People really want this album to happen!

2 Likes

Katy and Penny are over 3/4 of the way to their goal. Looks like this is really going to happen!

2 Likes

Project is doin well. Just added my support. Good luck Katy & Penny

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

They did it! Woohoo! Thanks to everyone that donated!

1 Like

Hey @Mark_Rocka I thought the goal was $15,000, it’s showing $11,441 on my screen

Try refreshing. $15,184 on mine.

But the $15,000 is just for what’s needed. They have a stretch goal of $20,000 to aid with promotion and other expenses.

Well, it wouldn’t fund at all if they didn’t reach $15k. So, I’m seriously stoked that the project is now officially funded.

1 Like

Hi @Mark_Rocka where are you seeing it fully funded ?

When I land on the site it displays $15,284 but after the script has run it changes to $11,550. It may be what’s happening here is that Kickstarter is showing how much has been raised after they have taken out their %.

Or it may be a glitch in the software.

So far 199 folks are backing Katy & Penny with 8 days still left to run I wonder how many more will support them. I do hope they get their stretch fund.

Must be a glitch. (Maybe it’s time to ditch internet explorer. :wink: )

Here’s what I see after the script runs.

Viewed in Chrome. I guess your not waiting for the script to loads. It takes a few seconds to change.

purplehulls

@Archie you’re seeing the amount in English pound sterling instead of USD. That amount does equal a bit over $15k.

1 Like

Well spotted Michael. I just looked at the numbers.

1 Like

The Purple Hulls Christmas Album Project has attracted 234 Backers, has so far raised $17,524 and the girls are just $2476 short of their Stretch Goal target with just 38 hours to run on the clock.

Please share this with your friends on FB & Twitter

3 Likes

$17,999 with just 7 hours on the clock can they do it?

Just $2001 to achieve their stretch goal of $20,000