Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Official 2020 Camp Song List

If you can, try to at least learn the chords. We’ll probably be jamming with a lot of these songs at night after dinner.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

5 Likes

Here is my attempt at Wayfaring Stranger. I have been working on this song since last year, way before the Cabin Camp song list come out. It is still rough. Maybe Ben can point out some technique issue that will help me improve it. I’ll be at the July 9th camp. Looking forward to meeting everyone…

21 Likes

Doggone, Chuck, that is some killer pickin’ my friend! I don’t have a lot to tell you, I’m just excited to meet and pick with you!

3 Likes

Thanks Ben! Looking forward to the camp and absorbing all that I can…

3 Likes

That was excellent! fine job!

3 Likes

Mighty fine picking, Chuck! Looking forward to seeing you at camp!

3 Likes

Ain’t nothin’ wrong with that! I’ll be there on the ninth also and I’m looking forward to meeting and playing with you.

4 Likes

I have to agree with the rest of the group that sounded very nice indeed! wishing you and all the other’s a very happy and fun filled camping experience. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Excellent job, Chuck. That sounds great!.

2 Likes

Jeff, Thank you for all your help this past weekend. It was good to meet you, and hang out on the Banjo!

5 Likes

Rick, you’re welcome. One aspect of camp that’s hard to advertise is the opportunity to meet and make new friends. Hey, And welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

I see quite a few of your emails @Mark_Rocka … it’s obvious you are a helpful advisor!!! Congrats

3 Likes

I help out when and where I can, Louie. Thanks!

3 Likes

Impressive picking … that had to take a lot of effort to play it that great!

2 Likes

Many months of practice…

2 Likes

Love, LOVE, LOVE IT, Chuck! Wow!

3 Likes