Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

I haven’t; I’ll check them out…

Ok that’s pretty good :joy: :joy: :joy:

“FINE! the Trinity is a mystery which cannot be comprehended by human reason, but is understood only through faith and is best confessed in the words of the Athenian creed, which states that we worship one God in trinity and trinity in unity; neither confusing the persons nor dividing the substance that we are compelled by the Christian truth to confess that each distinct person is God and Lord, and that the deity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit is one; equal in glory, co-equal in majesty!!”

2 Likes

“Can you give us an analogy?”

“That’s Modalism!!!”
:face_with_raised_eyebrow::laughing:

2 Likes

Well why didn’t you just say THAT, Patrick?

1 Like

The funny thing is that, as a homeschooler, my mom taught me how to do most of these things! But then again, I think I’m considered Gen Z.

(edit after 5 minutes of deep contemplation) Okay fine I still struggle to iron my dad’s shirts :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

I had a 10 year old Ukulele student say in class “Everybody thought Noah was stupid… until he wasn’t!”

4 Likes

Got to admit as a younger man in Military Alcohol did play a part but saw far too many guys wake up to a map of Australia in their bed.

Glad I was doing the driving duties as I had no problem driving…

This youtube channel distorts the music. There is just something that makes me laugh to see these master players sounds come out so poorly. It’s amazing that this youtuber doesn’t disturb the talking, just the music.
Here is a parody of the Chris Thile profile but there are similar videos of Sam Bush, Tony Rice, and Jerry Douglas.

3 Likes

Sorry y’all

https://youtube.com/shorts/GTSxvm3O3Sk?feature=share

2 Likes

9 Likes

I guess I know what you would have said as a teacher. “Everybody thought Noah was stupid… though he wasn’t!” :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
4 Likes

lol

11 Likes

Saw this today and had to screenshot it :joy: I love Ben’s sense of humor, I usually just delete mean comments.

7 Likes

I mean, you could always just take it as a compliment.

“Man, you DESTROYED that song!!!”

5 Likes

The “sorry” makes me take it the other way…:joy:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: I know right

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: Only Ben, I tell ya!

2 Likes

I just ran out of likes when I tried to like that😭