Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

Not really a Sunday Funny, rather just a funny on Sunday.

15 Likes

@MissMaggie,

Snags in sweaters… :roll_eyes::joy:

6 Likes

Bwahahahaha! Now that hit close to home. :grin:

3 Likes

You hit the nail on the head with that one @Mike_R…

Wait, let me re-phrase that… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks! I showed this to my wife and three adult daughters, and we all got a great laugh! We needed that.

3 Likes

So this is why Scots are turning to the banjo :joy:

15 Likes

Love it Emilie :hearts::hearts::hearts:

4 Likes

It made me think of you Archie :grin:

3 Likes

16 Likes

Those are the four musicians of the apocalypse, and my goal is to one day be all five of them

7 Likes

With that jam session line up, we are all doomed now @MissMaggie

dueljo

7 Likes

Good one Archie :joy:

4 Likes

12 Likes

PERFECT… @Mark_Rocka -:joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh my word that was a perfectly timed photo :joy::joy:

5 Likes

By far the most essential item on a deserted island :joy:

12 Likes

@Lone_Wolf,

I like the expression of the other guy… knowing that he will hear nothing but endless practicing… and no Banjo Mute in sight! :smirk:

9 Likes

I know because I recognize that look.

4 Likes

A bit long… this is an Oldie but a Goodie…

Moses and Jesus are playing golf :golf:.

Walking up to the Tee Box, they notice a severe dogleg that skirts a small lake with the pin on the opposite side.

Jesus: “I once saw Arnold Palmer drive over the lake and roll up onto the green - ONE SHOT!”
Moses: “Listen, that is a loooonnnng way! You of all people know Our Father gave Arnold special gifts to be able to do that.”
Jesus: “If Arnie can do it, surely I can do it.”
Moses: “I am not so sure about that, but go ahead and try.”

Jesus shoots - WHACK. PLUNK - right in the water. With a waive of his hand, Moses says, “C’mon” as they walk down to the lake. Moses parts the water so Jesus can get his ball.

Jesus: “I just know I can do this.”
Moses: “Jesus, just face it, there are limits and you, of all people, know how incredible Arnie was. Let’s just play through. It’s getting dark.”
Jesus: “If Arnold Palmer, can do this, surely I can.”

So they walk all the way back to the Tee Box. Jesus shoots - WHACK. PLUNK - in the water -AGAIN. Moses, slightly annoyed this time, says “Jesus, you’re good at golf but there is only one Arnie”. They walk down again, Moses parts the water and Jesus gets his ball.

Jesus: "Moses, just once more. PLEASE!
Moses: “I will return with you to the Tee Box but THIS time, if you hit it in the water, I am not walking all the way down there again - you’re on your own.”
Jesus: “As Arnold Palmer did it, surely I, Jesus Christ can do it.”

They return to the Tee Box. Jesus, with all his might, shoots - WHACK. PLUNK - right in the water - AGAIN.

Moses shakes his head but says nothing. True to his word, Moses waits as Jesus leaves alone. At the lake, Jesus walks upon the water - looking down for his ball and tries to figure a way to retrieve it without getting wet.

By this time, the next group of golfers walk up to Moses, still waiting at the Tee Box. One of the golfers, seeing Jesus out on the water in the middle of the lake, says to Moses, "Who does that guy think he is, Jesus Christ?

Smirking, Moses replies, “No, Arnold Palmer”. :smirk:

8 Likes

17 Likes