Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

@CalebEllis Hey man, glad you joined!

2 Likes

Believe it or not, @CalebEllis has posted plenty of videos in the forum!

1 Like

@JohnM It says this was his first time posting. Other people have posted videos with him in it, maybe you’re thinking of that.

2 Likes

Oh really?? Could it be ID different (definitely looks so) and person same?? Let me see.

1 Like

Possibly, maybe he was here under a different account. Were you @CalebEllis? :joy:

2 Likes

My bad. That’s a different Caleb, Kaleb (@banjoboyk)! Check it out! :slight_smile:

The Canary Series - General chit chat - Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

But welcome to the forum, @CalebEllis!

2 Likes

Thanks!
Yep this is my first day on the forum haha

6 Likes

Welcome @CalebEllis. I really enjoyed your entry for the Auld Lang Syne contest back around New Years.

7 Likes

Thanks!
I loved doing that with my brother Ben!
I also really enjoyed your family’s entry! That was awesome!
I thought for sure after watching it that y’all would win right up there on top of @Mason_Crone😂

6 Likes

Haha thanks! We watch it back now and think that the music is pretty good, but the humor is SO awkward. We did it at literally 11pm New Year’s Eve and the humor clip was all Take 1. We just wanted to make Banjo Ben laugh but it’s just so ridiculously silly - and has the most views of any video on our band channel. :see_no_evil::rofl: It was fun though. We didn’t get that many votes because we didn’t go around asking every person in the world we’d ever contacted to enter every email address they’d ever had, as I imagine some people probably did. :joy: Not like we needed the prize instruments anyway so it didn’t matter. It was just fun to be a part of Ben’s contest!

8 Likes

“Auld Lang Syne!! You know that song right??”
“jingle bells jingle bells”

7 Likes

Stop it. :joy: That isn’t even the most awkward part.

We were all hit by a wave of horror when Jamie Harper, fiddle player with Sideline, walked up to us after the awards show at SPBGMA and said, “I was thinking I recognized you guys! I saw your Banjo Ben Auld Lang Syne video.”

:see_no_evil:

8 Likes

Hey, nothing to be ashamed of.
I personally felt very honored when some drunk dude under a tent at Galax was like “Hayy! You make those funny bluegrass videos on YouTube?”

7 Likes

No I still like it, it’s just that I look so mean barging in the room shoving everyone’s phones from them… and why are they all just standing around texting in the first place?!… and our dad doesn’t know what to call a guitar so he says “take this flat top box thing or whatever it’s called” - it’s definitely hilarious!

11 Likes

At least you don’t have people yelling BUM BUDDA DUMMMM at you across Wal-Mart.

20 Likes

I suppose you know about making embarrassing videos.

6 Likes

Lol that’s great!:rofl:

4 Likes

I knew I wasn’t gonna win, I was surprised I made finals. Mine wasn’t very creative haha. I agree, my favorite was Headin Home’s.

6 Likes

You should wear a GoPro at all times and then make a compilation of every time that happens. :joy:

5 Likes

Ouch.

2 Likes