Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

He has several videos on his YouTube Channel @Mark_Rocka

2 Likes

Same thoughts came to my in mind too! It was so very natural! Assuming some type of a programmed device used to facilitate the string pulling.

1 Like

Well, I wouldn’t know, as I never change strings lol. But that was exactly right :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Me neither. My motto in this situation is if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it. So many things in life would be cheaper and simpler if people lived by that!

5 Likes

“Can we start a GoFundMe to get Gunnar some new strings?”

I don’t know how you can go as long as you do without changing strings, but then again you never wear shoes either.

9 Likes

On changing strings… seems like I’m not alone! Here was my dumb answer to a dumb question posted some time ago in this forum… Dumb question… probably - Banjo - Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

So @Michael_Mark, GoFundMe might not be of much help in individual policy decisions! :wink:

3 Likes

He doesn’t want to change his shoe strings either :smile:

7 Likes

That’s coz he doesn’t wear shoes.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Texas Chill

8 Likes

In the News - Official Doc’s don’t flush so easy

1 Like

I guess i’m slow @Archie youll have to explain.

1 Like

It’s a News story. So you won’t find on FOX

1 Like

SO the news storys not true?:joy:

2 Likes

The difference between a violin and a fiddle? The violin is purchased from a highly knowledgable dealer for several thousand dollars. You “pick up” a fiddle at the local pawn shop for $50.

4 Likes

And the 50$ pawn shop thing sounds a whole lot stinkin better than the 3,000$ one.

3 Likes

How was it detected? Did the swamp, by any chance, seep into the drainage (from underneath) to detect the clog?? :wink:

2 Likes

gif

2 Likes

Archie, I thought you were familiar with the “Drain the swamp!” election campaign slogan by Donald Trump. If it does not happen, God does it! It’s called “Purge the dross”. Isaiah 1:25,26.

1 Like

Not getting into US politics, Just a bit of toilet humour linked to a News item I saw.

1 Like