Saw “The Grinch” on saturday, and I give it this. and this,
I very highly recommend this. You can attend with any family member and will not feel uncomfortable about anything.
- Kept a 7 and a 2 year old focused for at least 95% of the movie
- No commonplace subtle digs at Christianity or any other faith
- Christmas carols were sung which included phrases such as “Jesus” and “Christ the Lord”
- A single parent family was portrayed with compassion and respect
- No gut busting laughs, but there were “giggles”, if you will throughout
- No politically correct references to anything
- Dr. Seuss would be quite pleased with how his story was portrayed, though there is a bit of creative license.
- This grinch was a bit “warmer” throughout the story than the previous grinches
A great way to enjoy some family time with the little one. Don’t forget to stash some M&M’s in your handbag.