Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Canary Series

11 Likes

Impressive work there! Keep it up, guys!

4 Likes
9 Likes

I love this song. Thanks for all the videos y’all put out!

7 Likes

Another gem :gem: @banjoboyk

5 Likes

Glad you like them! Hoping we don’t run out of songs before stay at home is lifted. We’ve been doing one a day…:flushed:

5 Likes

I agree, class act! :clap: Feel like keep listening to it!

4 Likes

Randy Lynn Rag, Wow that was fast Kaleb. Remember though you need to leave spaces between the notes. in order to let the music breathe. That said Great Job. hat_wave

4 Likes

Red Wing. :heartbeat: Love this especially the fiddle fiddler banjo bass

5 Likes

Awesome emojis @Archie

5 Likes

Nice version of Red Wing, nice fiddling too

4 Likes

@Archie I’ll keep that in mind if I attempt it again. I think my D tuners are shot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Rachel worked REALLY hard on Redwing for this recording. I have passed on all your likes. :grin:Here’s today’s video.

9 Likes

Oh wow… I think it would be hard to keep up guitar rhythm with that kind of speed and your brother did an excellent job. And also I liked the way he played some of the chords with gaps in between.

5 Likes

Hi Kaleb, You may care to check out Ron Block’s DVD ‘A Fresh Look At Bluegrass Banjo’ Where he discusses the spaces between the notes in some detail.

3 Likes

Nothing to it, You gotta be kidding me. That was very_happy Awesome very_happy

3 Likes

Wow that’s a cool song! thanks for all the videos

5 Likes

Thanks for the video @Archie! Good stuff! @JohnM we were both pretty happy with how that turned out. :slightly_smiling_face: Here’s today’s video.

7 Likes

Loved :purple_heart: it! It was the 2nd song I learned on mandolin, and yet I never get tired of it!

5 Likes

Great job on all of them! I need to learn Randy Lynn Rag sometime… also great job on Red wing!

6 Likes

Randy Lynn Rag is a really fun tune. My favorite D tuner tune would have to be Bear Tracks, though. Open C tuning with D tuners!

5 Likes