The Canary Series

Nice picking!

4 Likes

Thanks Gunnar! We are having fun with it! :grin:

3 Likes
10 Likes

Outstanding job on a complex tune!

4 Likes

Excellent Job Kaleb. That is a really challenging lesson to work through. I am sure Alan Munde would agree

3 Likes

Thanks guys! What you don’t see is the metronome in my other ear. I discovered I can’t play it all that well without the metronome because it keeps my transitions smooth. It’s a really fun song to play. :blush:

6 Likes

Great picking! Sounds great

4 Likes

We’ve been at this video a day for 9 days now and we had to pull out the list of all the songs we know because we were running out of ones off the top of our heads. We have a ahem few more to go. :rofl:

11 Likes

Nice picking and cool tune!

4 Likes

I just love this series and that you’ve stuck with it consecutively. Great job, great picking!!

4 Likes

@Simone and @Dragonslayer and all, I’m so glad you are enjoying these! Some days they are more work than others. Today’s was a one take wonder! LOL

11 Likes

A request’Winter’s Come and Gone, A Little Bird Told Me So” half jokingly since it’s a singing one. Dailey & Vincent do a soaring version of it.

4 Likes

Nice song! I could hear The Kevin Pace band doing that one. I’m his banjo player. But believe me, if you heard Daniel or me sing the next request would be to stop. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Great job on all of them!

5 Likes

Great job! I love that tune. What models are those guitars?

4 Likes

The one I’m playing is a Taylor 210e and Daniel is is playing a Martin D-10E Road Series. The Taylor has Elixer phosphor bronze strings and the Martin has Martin MA550T strings. The Martin is an AMAZING guitar with fantastic sound for bluegrass. The Taylor is more mellow and not as good for driving backup rhythm.

5 Likes

My hands weren’t wanting to work today so my sister Rachel and Daniel had to do the video of the day. They did great. :blush:

10 Likes

Indeed!

4 Likes

Come on Kaleb, you can’t get out of it that easily! :wink::roll_eyes: Seriously though you guys have been doing great, really enjoying these videos.

5 Likes

Ok @D_HRRFan7303 I’ll make up for it today. :grin: I’ve been working on this one for A LONG TIME. Hope you like it.

9 Likes